|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
Approved by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Govt of India(Car 147 Basic Approved Maintenance Training Organization)
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
|Prospectus and application form|
Can be obtained from PUNE IAT, on payment of Rs.500 in cash/by post by sending a DD of Rs.600 favoring PUNE IAT, payable at Pune. Please mention your name and address clearly at back of the DD.
Note: PUNE IAT will not be responsible for non-delivery or non-receipt of forms sent by Post / Courier.
Eligible students are given admission on first come first serve basis. The duly filled application form along with following enclosures should be submitted to PUNE IAT.
- Photographs: 5 copies of passport size and stamp size each.
- Photocopies: 3 sets of attested photocopies of 12th/Diploma mark sheet and certificates.
- Date of Birth: 3 attested photocopies of 10th certificate & school leaving certificate.
- Medical Certificate: A Medical Certificate duly signed by a Medical practitioner holding at least MBBS degree as per the format given with the application form or download from the website.
- Affidavit: A duly executed affidavit as per format given in application form.
- Foreign nationals and NRI candidates seeking admissions to the course should submit the necessary attested security clearance document from ministry of home affairs government of India through DGCA. (Original to be submitted at the time of joining).
- Domicile Certificate for Maharashtra Students (for B.Sc.-Aviation)
- Original Leaving Certificate (LC) (for B.Sc.-Aviation)
- Migration Certificate for out of Maharashtra students (for B.Sc.-Aviation)
- Mode of Payment:
- Demand Draft favouring “PUNE INSTITUTE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY” payable at PUNE.
- Cheque by favouring “PUNE INSTITUTE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY”
Admission Confirmation letter will be given to candidate by hand / by post.
- The Original mark sheets and certificates will be verified by the Institute before commencement of the course. The candidate needs to carry all the original documents and certificates for verification at the time of admission.
- Management reserves the right of admission to any candidate to the Institute.
- 10% concession in Semester fees to the entire Girls candidate.
- 10% concession in Semester fees for Boys & Girls candidate who have scored more than 75% in SSC & HSC
|Books and Uniform|
|The wearing of uniforms & I Card is compulsory in the campus premises. The set of text-books is also compulsory. The likely cost of the set of Books & 2 Pairs uniform is Rs 25,000. (Fees is already mentioned in fees structure this cost includes set of books, 2 pairs of Uniforms, I Card, 1 Overall)|