|Discipline and Conduct|
- All students of the institute will be governed by rules and regulation of institute as laid down from time to time.
- Students shall behave in an orderly, disciplined & Decent manner in the institute campus and public places.
- Each student shall obtain an identity card and must display on person.
- Student shall wear specified uniform on all the days.
- Smoking, chewing of tobacco etc. is strictly prohibited in institute and hostel.
- Use of mobile phone is not permitted in institute campus.
- It will be the responsibility of the student to read notices displayed on notice board.
- Student shall pay for repair / replacement of institute property if damaged due to his / her negligence.
- Any student found indulging in any anti social / anti national or illegal activity will be expelled from the institute
- Ragging in the hostel is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be rusticated and action will be taken as per law.
- In any matter pertaining to student and institute the decision of management shall be binding on parents & students.
- Management reserves the right to change/amend rules from time to time.
- Any change in address, telephone number etc. shall be immediately intimated to institute in writing.
- Regular attendance of class is must for every students.
- If any students fails to maintain 90 % attendance he/she will not be allowed to appear for the semester exam / DGCA exam.
- If any students violates or tries to violate rules and regulations of the institute a severe disciplinary action will be taken against the student.
- All fees must be paid by the due date mentioned in prospectus and as intimated through notices.
- Admission fee paid is non refundable.
- 50% of the tuition fees will be refunded if admission is cancelled before 10 days of commencement of semester.
- After commencement of course no fees will be refunded.
- Any student leaving the institute midway shall pay his/her entire fees for whole academic year.
- If the student leaves the hostel before completion of two semester he / she shall pay fee for two semester.
- Each student and his/her parents or guardian must sign the declaration form.
In view of the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in SLP No. 24295 of 2006 dated 16-05-2007 and in Civil Appeal number 887 of 2009, dated 08-05-2009 to prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of ragging including any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student, or indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities by any student or students which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student or asking any student to do any act which such student will not in the ordinary course do and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame, or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student, with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority by a student over any fresher or any other student, in all higher education institutions in the country, and thereby, to provide for the healthy development, physically and psychologically, of all students, the Pune Institute of Aviation Technology brings forth these Regulations.
If found guilty in any ragging activity, the institute is liable to take following action :
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension/ expulsion from the hostel.
- Debarring from appearing in any Test/Examination or other evaluation Process.
- Withholding results